ADMINISTRATIVE-FINANCIAL AND TAXATION-ACCOUNTING ASSISTANCE
• Implementation of Budgets (asset budgeting and administration).
• Administration of payables and receivables / treasury.
• Creation of Cash Flow for Fund Planning and Capturing.
• Liabilities Financial Restructuring and Administration.
• Implementation of Financial, Accounting and Administrative Reports, namely:
* Management Report and IS.
* Participation in Revenues from Business.
* Comparison of the Revenues from Business.
* Comparison of the Administrative Expenses.
* Comparison of the Financial Expenses.
* Comparison of the Taxes.
* Comparison of the Non-Operation Expenses.
* Comparison of Pro-Labore and Dividends.
* Comparison of the Variable Expenses.
* Comparison of the Labor Expenses.
* Comparison of Revenues X Expenses in the Month.
* Participation of the Cost Centers in the Total Revenues.
* Participation of the Expense Groups in the Total Expenses in the Month.
* Variation of the Revenues in the Total Monthly Amount.
* Variation of the Expenses in the Total Monthly Amount.
• Review of the tax load falling upon.
• Verification of the effective tax load.
• Forecast and comparison of tax collection systems.
• Measurement of TrackRecord.
• Review of the accessory obligations.
• Elaboration of the accessory obligations.
• Reflex of profit on partner individuals and/or shareholders of companies.
• Preparation, elaboration and review of Individual and LE income tax.
• General Accounting (assistance).
• Insertion of accounting and financial indicators.
• Liquidity (immediate, current, pure and general, degree of immobilization).
• Indebtedness (total, graduate and composition).
• Profitability and return (net margin, profit margin, TIR, ROL, NOPAT, EBIT, EBITDA).
• Valuation (VPL, PL adjusted to the market, FCD-Damodaran method, multiple market).
• Financial cycle (inventory turnover, payable and receivable turnover, operational cycle, need of working capital - NCG, balance in treasury - St, own working capital - CDG, financial situation thermometer).
• Recovery of taxation credit and assets (service of review of any amounts paid in excess, with capacity to compensate against payable taxes).
• Taxation planning (operational, corporate restructuring and procedure review).
• Structuring of holding for taxation and successor planning.
• Fiscal inspection